Common cents add up to significant value, with this hoard of (3,000+) U.S. one cent coins. Dating from the 1850s-1970s, this throng is populated with groups from several different types, including Flying Eagles, Indian Heads, Wheat Backs, and Memorial Backs. Condition ranges in all grades, and there is actually a decent number of not so common coins serving as the highlights.
(4) Flying Eagles in coin huggers: 1857 (FN), 1858 LL (FN+), (2) 1858 SL (FN+, VG);
(10) Indian Heads in coin huggers: (3) 1862 (XF, FN, GD), 1864 (FN-VF), 1895 (XF), 1897 (XF), 1900 (XF), 1901 (AU), 1902 (AU), 1907 (XF);
(23) Lincoln Wheat Backs in coin huggers: (2) 1909-VDB (both FN), 1909 (VF), 1910-S (FN), 1911-D (VG), 1911-S (VG), 1912-D (GD), 1912-S (FN), 1913-D (AG), 1913-S (FN), 1914-S (GD+), 1915-D (GD), 1915-S (VF), 1916-D (XF+), 1916-S (VG), 1922-D (VG), 1924-S (FN), 1926-S (FN), 1931-D (VF), 1933-D (VF), 1942-D (BU), 1943-D (VF), 1943-S (FN);
(169) Different 1909-1983 Lincoln Wheat Backs/Memorial Backs in a deluxe Whitman album range in all grades of (GD to BU), with 1909, 1910, 1913-D, 1916-S, 1924-S, 1926-S, 1931-D, and 1933-D.
(19) 1985-1909 Indian Heads in coin huggers range (GD to VF);
(147) 1910-1958 Lincoln Wheat Backs in coin huggers range in average circulated to better grades;
(45) 1959-1975 Lincoln Memorial Backs in coin huggers range in better to uncirculated grades;
(6) Lincoln proofs in coin huggers: 1956, 1958, 1964, 1972-S, 1973-S, 1974-S;
(1,100+) Lincoln Wheat Backs in medicine tubes range in average circulated to better grades;
(1,800+) Lincoln Memorial Backs mostly 1970s with: (7) bank wrapped rolls in (BU) condition; (23) hand wrapped rolls in average to better grades; (2) rolls in tubes; and (6) partial rolls.